dijous, 21 de febrer del 2013

Roger tells us his weekend. / Roger nos cuenta su fin de semana


Hello, here we have a text that a partner of the exchange has write. / Hola, aquí tenemos un texto que un compañero del intercambio nos ha escrito:

Hi, I'm Roger Camprubí and I'm going to explain you what I did the last weekend.
I went to le Porte Puymorens with my father. Le Porte is a ski station in the south of France, next to Puigcerdà. We arrive to le Porte at 9 o’clock. I practise snowboard and my father practises ski. We were skiing until four o’clock. We ate something and at half past four we return to Borredà. Borredà is the village where I live, is next to Berga. And in the road to Borredà we found a very long traffic queue.

Here you have some photos about my weekend:








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada